Simple Marketing Ideas you can Implement Right Now
Building a business in the trucking world is not for the faint of heart. It takes time, energy and persistence to build a solid base of ongoing customers. It is not only important to market your business to potential customers, but it is also essential to remind your current clients why they should use your services again. Getting new business can be exhausting and results can take weeks, months and even years to show up. That is why it is good to have a full range of marketing efforts that can work together as you approach new and ongoing business from different angles.
So take a break from your cold calls and do these 4 things today:
- Ask for a review. These days, online reviews are often the first place a potential client will go to check out your background. Sites like Yelp!, Google and Facebook are simple to use and are easily found by anyone searching for information about you and your business.
- Social media. Don’t forget this important arm of marketing that most of your customers spend a bunch of time on. It is simple to make a business profile on social media sites such as Facebook and Instagram and will give you a place to post pictures, provide contact information, and develop relationships.
- Offer deals for referrals. Advertising, marketing and even social media is important in your marketing mix but nothing will ever beat word of mouth from a trusted source. Offer your customers a discount on price (or find some other way to add value) for every viable referral they send your way.
- Get a website. You no longer have to be a huge company with millions in revenue to be able to afford a website. Sites like EZ Freight Websites allow you to use specific templates specially designed for the trucking industry, input a few pieces of information and you can have a live online presence within minutes and for as little as $25 per month. Try it for free right here.
- ezfreightwebsites ,
- freight websites ,
- marketing ,
- marketing trucking ,
- trucking ,
- trucking business ,
- trucking company websites ,
- trucking industry ,
- trucking website ,
- websites for truckers ,